Don’t have a library card? Get one today! Just come to the Snowflake-Taylor Public Library or go online and print out the application here, fill it out and and bring it in. It is that easy!
Then see what you can do with it:
• Put a book on hold online.
• Download e-books.
• Use Microsoft Office to build skills.
• Use public PCs to create online documents.
• Renew your materials online.
• Download audiobooks.
• Learn a language online.
• Sign up for email notification.
• Prepare for the SAT, ASVAB, and more.
• Get online auto repair information.
• Check Consumer Reports from home.
• Pick up a good read.
• Borrow materials from libraries around the country.
• Search your family history with Ancestry.com
• Read an animated book online with Tumblebooks
• Download digital magazines with ZINIO
And this month use your library card to get a 50% discount on all materials in the Friends of the Library Book Sale! It’s the Smartest Card you’ll ever use.
Thanks for a great Summer! Over 150,000 minutes read in 7 weeks! Snowflake and Taylor have Super Readers!
Patrons have 3 tokens per week to use to download a book. Most books require just one token but bestsellers require four tokens to download. Thus, you can have access every other week to a bestseller. Some mid-range titles require two tokens.Unused tokens roll over each week for a four week period, a week being defined as a Monday to Sunday period of seven days, beginning at 12:01AM Monday, Eastern time, and going to midnight on Sunday. At the end of the fourth week from the time you first logged in, unused tokens are cleaned out of your account, except for your original weekly allotment. The rolling over process then starts all over again, as a new four week cycle has begun.Click here or on the Freading Logo above to go to the Freading website to register with your patron library card, which you must have to use this service. Have fun and happy eReading!
Catalog Your Books Online – Free!
Librarian Cathie McDowell
Cathie can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.