Don’t have a library card? Get one today! Just come to the Snowflake-Taylor Public Library or go online and print out the application here, fill it out and and bring it in. It is that easy! Then see what you can do with it:
• Put a book on hold online.
• Download e-books.
• Use Microsoft Office to build skills.
• Use public PCs to create online documents.
• Renew your materials online.
• Download audiobooks.
• Learn a language online.
• Sign up for email notification.
• Prepare for the SAT, ASVAB, and more.
• Get online auto repair information.
• Check Consumer Reports from home.
• Pick up a good read.
• Borrow materials from libraries around the country.
• Search your family history with Ancestry.com
• Read an animated book online with Tumblebooks
• Download digital magazines with ZINIO
Freading has thousands of titles to download to your eReader. Freading™ has its own apps for the iPad® and iPhone®
, and its own apps for Android™ tablets and phones
. It is also compatible with the Kindle Fire, the Nook devices, and Kobo devices.
Patrons have 3 tokens per week to use to download a book. Most books require just one token but bestsellers require four tokens to download. Thus, you can have access every other week to a bestseller. Some mid-range titles require two tokens.Unused tokens roll over each week for a four week period, a week being defined as a Monday to Sunday period of seven days, beginning at 12:01AM Monday, Eastern time, and going to midnight on Sunday. At the end of the fourth week from the time you first logged in, unused tokens are cleaned out of your account, except for your original weekly allotment. The rolling over process then starts all over again, as a new four week cycle has begun.Click here
or on the Freading Logo above to go to the Freading website to register with your patron library card, which you must have to use this service. Have fun and happy eReading!
Track your library books. Let Elf help you manage your library loans and holds. Avoid overdues with email alerts. Check multiple library cards. Track books, DVDs, CDs, videos, etc. Join for free. Please click here to create your account.
Catalog Your Books Online – Free!
Tuesday, November 4
Librarian Cathie McDowell
Cathie can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.